Dallas Instrument Calibration Services
Welcome to a premier resource for Dallas instrument calibration services. Our family- and veteran-owned small business is ready to meet your specific calibration needs, providing you with quality, value and precision along the way.
Accura Calibration specializes in NIST traceable RF microwave and electrical calibration services, but we can also do a wide variety of temperature and physical dimensional tools.
We are accredited to ISO 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, and our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001. All services are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
A Dallas calibration company to serve as your one-stop vendor
Accura Calibration boasts a large scope of capabilities. We provide an extended list of these capabilities, which is available online. Browse the list to see if we can accommodate your equipment.
Even if we cannot, Accura Calibration maintains an extensive network of calibration professionals. We can outsource your equipment so that the work is completed with the same quality and precision as it would in our instrument calibration laboratory in Dallas TX.
This means that you can turn to Accura Calibration for all of your calibration needs — no need to shop around each and every time you have a piece of equipment that needs to be serviced.
Offering in-house and on-site instrument calibration services in Dallas TX
We’re a calibration company in Dallas TX that provides flexible service to meet your unique operational needs. This includes:
- In-house calibration: Trafficking your equipment to, and from, our Dallas instrument calibration laboratory is easy, quick and safe. We provide free pick-up and drop-off and utilize cargo trucks that are equipped with extensive safety equipment. We will stay in close communication with you as we service your instruments.
- On-site calibration: We can bring our Dallas instrument calibration services to you, as well. Our on-site calibration service means eliminating downtime for your equipment and not having to disassemble complex systems. Your equipment remains safely at your facility while our highly knowledgeable staff works on it.
Whether we service your equipment in our lab or at your facility, you can expect work that is up to the highest national standards and prompt turnaround times. In fact, 75 percent of the equipment we calibrate is completed within one to three business days.
Why work with our Dallas calibration company?
As a small business, we are able to provide a higher level of service for our clients. Just consider some of the following.
- We boast a 99 percent client satisfaction rate
- Most of the clients that try us once become long-term clients
- We certify around 10,000 tools each year
- Our owner-operator has been in the calibration business for over 50 years
- Accura Calibration has been in business for over 10 years
Accura Calibration and our Dallas instrument calibration services will prove to be an outstanding strategic partner for your business. Get a quick price quote through our online form or connect with our team right now.